Armorwaterstop is a fast-setting hydraulic cement for concrete and masonry. Armorwaterstop is mixed with water and sets within 3-5 minutes, expanding as its
sets to lock in place under constant water pressure or underwater. Armorwaterstop instantly stops running water in leakage points and cracks on concrete or masonry
- It protects structure against water penetration and water damage for a long time.
- Increases resistance to weathering, such as wetting and drying and freeze-thaw cycle.
- Increases resistance to Chloride ion
- Reduced primary and secondary efflorescence on structures
- Because of its additional repellency property, it is suitable for preventing wind rain
- Reduce the probability of corrosion of steel reinforced concrete
- Protection against de-icing salts