ARMOR EXPANSEAL 100 is a two-component polysulphide joint sealant that, when the Part A and B components are mixed together leads to a chemical reaction, which cures to a firm, flexible rubber-like seal with excellent adhesion to concrete, masonry, wood, glass, acrylic, stone, metal and many other common building substrates. It is very flexible and has good chemical resistance.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Resistant to water penetration and absorption.
- Excellent repair ability and bonding property.
- Completely watertight when applied on concrete and other surfaces
- The sealant will not cause staining to concrete masonry or stone
- No unwanted remoistening.
- Under temperatures –20⁰C to 80⁰C, it performs well.
- Durable, and unaffected by UV rays, ozone and other weathering conditions.
- It has a movement capability that provides satisfactory hermetic sealing of the joint subjected to expansion, contraction, vibration and cyclic movement
- Sealing of expansion, contraction & construction joints in the building structure
- Sealing of cracks
- Glazing joints of the window, door frame and curtain walls
- Sealing of water retaining structure joints.
- Sealing of joints in traffic areas such as, Bridges, roads and car parking areas.