Armor PU Sealant is a one-component, medium-modulus polyurethane sealant that cures on exposure to atmospheric humidity. It possesses excellent adhesion to all typical construction materials such as cement-based materials, brick, ceramic, glass, wood, galvanized and painted sheet iron and various plastics.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Possesses permanent elasticity
- 25% movement capability
- No surface tackiness after full cure.
- Do not pick up dirt
- No shrinkage
- Cures bubble-free
- Enhanced storage stability
- No sagging – Thixotropic
- Can be applied with a handgun and tooled easily
- Expansion joints between many different construction materials
- Movement and connection joints in floors
- Indoor and outdoor applications for pedestrian and traffic areas
- Joints between prefabricated construction materials
- Sealing and bonding of ventilation ducts, gutters and spouts etc.
- For expansion joints between pre-cast concrete panels
There are no reviews yet.