Hydroplast 220 is ready to use, mid-range water-reducing admixture design to produce high-slump concrete with transportable workability. This product is chloride-free, and available on-demand.
HYDROPLAST-220 is typically used to produce:
- Ready mix concrete
- Precast concrete
- Use in concrete where delayed setting and extended workability are desired.
- Mass-concrete pours.
- Ready-mixed concrete.
- Long distance transportation of concrete.
- Pumped concrete.
- Hot weather concreting.
- All concrete works where good workability and increased waterproofing properties are required. Such as: swimming pools, sea walls, tunnels, bridges, basement, etc.
HYDROPLAST-220 has been incorporated in concrete used for
- All types of high rise construction
- Purification structures
- Pre-stressed beams
- Foundation piles
- Diaphragm wall
- Towers and chimneys
- Tunnel linings
- Irrigation canals
- Airfield runways and roads
- Reduced mixing water while maintaining the same workability.
- Improved workability & pumping properties.
- Improved physical & mechanical properties.
- Improved surface finish.
- Improved cohesion minimizes risks of segregation, bleeding, and creep.
- Denser concrete improves waterproofing properties and protection of reinforcement steel against detrimental water-borne ion attacks.
- Water-based, non-flammable, non-toxic.
- Chloride-free; suitable for pre-stressing.
- Specially formulated for hot weather concreting.
- Increased compressive and flexural strength.
There are no reviews yet.