ARMORCOAT 1K is a high performing polymer modified one component cementitious membrane, which is mixed with water to form a dense, semi flexible waterproof barrier. ARMORCOAT 1K is designed for positive and negative side waterproofing on concrete and masonry surfaces. ARMORCOAT 1K is suitable for the waterproofing of terraces, balconies, under tiles, bathrooms, water tanks, basements, lift pits and other wet areas.
ARMORCOAT 1K is based on Advanced Polymer technology; it possesses outstanding adhesion, mechanical properties, resistance to frost and salt water, has enhanced flexibility and excellent crack bridging properties. ARMORCOAT 1K does not contain any ingredient which could negatively affect reinforcement or concrete.
ARMORCOAT 1K can be used for the waterproofing of the following areas:
- Podiums, Terraces, Balconies and under tile areas
- Swimming Pools, Water Fountains, bathrooms, Kitchens
- Basement walls, internal and external side
- Waterproof coatings of old and new structures, above grade and below grade, positive or negative side.
- Waterproofing system over concrete blocks, bricks, masonry and mortars
- Sealing static hairline crack in concrete not subject to movement.
- Waterproofing of Foundation and retaining walls
- ARMORCOAT 1K can also be used for the Damp proofing treatment of walls and other mineral subtrates
Advantages and Benefits
- ARMORCOAT 1K can be used for both negative and positive side waterproofing.
- Can continuously withstand extreme hydrostatic pressure
- It is certified for potable water
- ARMORCOAT 1K dries without cracking, it has low shrinkage
- Can withstand UV exposure.
- Because it is one component, and mixed with water, it is easy to use.
- Tested up to 6 bar water pressure (60m head of pressure); positive side; tested to 1.5 bar (15m head of pressure) on negative side
- Can withstand foot traffic
- Can be applied to damp and moist substrates and allows concrete breath