ARMORCOAT 1K is a high-performing polymer modified one component cementitious membrane, which is mixed with water to form a dense, semi-flexible waterproof barrier. ARMORCOAT 1K is designed for positive and negative side waterproofing on concrete and masonry surfaces. ARMORCOAT 1K is suitable for the waterproofing of terraces, balconies, under tiles, bathrooms, water tanks, basements, lift pits and other wet areas.
ARMORCOAT 1K can be used for the waterproofing of the following areas:
- Podiums, Terraces, Balconies and under-tile areas
- Swimming Pools, Water Fountains, bathrooms, Kitchens
- Basement walls, internal and external side
- Waterproof coatings of old and new structures, above grade and below grade, positive or negative side.
- Waterproofing system over concrete blocks, bricks, masonry and mortars
- Sealing a static hairline crack in concrete is not subject to movement.
- Waterproofing of Foundation and retaining walls
- ARMORCOAT 1K can also be used for the Damp proofing treatment of walls and other mineral substrates