ARMORFIX -112 is a high-performing, fast-setting, and waterproof cement-based tile adhesive. It is suitable for thin and thick bed applications, and internal and external applications.
It is suitable for the fixing of ceramic tiles on the floor and wall of concrete, concrete block and cement render. It can also be used for the fixing of glass mosaic, stone marble, Precast concrete facings, terrazzo and brick slips. When used Armor primer 106, can also be used to fix tiles on gypsum plaster, plasterboard, chipboard and wood. It is suitable for use in Swimming pools as well. It is specifically suitable for projects with tight schedule requiring grouting within 4 hours
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- High adhesive tensile strength
- Fat curing time, grouting can be carried out the same day within 3-4 hours
- Easy to mix and apply
- Non-sag properties with high initial adhesiveness
- Greater workability due to high port life
- Impressive waterproof properties
There are no reviews yet.