Armorseal 250 is a revolutionary single component permanently elastic Polyurethane waterproofing membrane that after polymerization forms an elastomeric polyurethane membrane, resisting UV rays and capable of handling building movements with a service life of 25 years.
Once cured Armorseal 250 allows for expansion and contraction over a broad temperature range and maintains waterproofing properties under continuous exposure to water. It may be applied easily on different surfaces (concrete, mortar, brick, ceramics, bituminous membranes, steel, zinc, aluminium).
- Excellent resistance to water and microorganism
- Resistance to temperature variation. Armorseal 250 membrane keeps its characteristics even in temperatures between 50C to 100C
- A waterproof surface can be used for medium traffic
- Provides sun reflectivity, contributing to thermo-insulation.
- It offers a seamless waterproofing system, allowing for easy localization of damage and repair.
- High strength and puncture resistance
- No complicated detailing, therefore the application is simple.
- Please note that Armorseal 250 is a system, not a product