Armor Air Entraining admixture provides concrete with maximum protection by establishing air bubbles that are ultra-stable, small and closely spaced. It is speciﬁcally designed with a lower active material content for concrete where low dosages of air- entraining admixtures are required. It also allows for air entrainment in stiffer concrete mixes. The admixture increases the durability of concrete, making it more resistant to the damaging effects of freeze/thawing while improving workability and reducing bleeding.
- Reduced permeability – increased water tightness
- Reduced segregation and bleeding
- Improves workability
- High resistance to damage from cyclic freezing and thawing
- Increased compressive strength in lean
- Substantially increased
- Increases moisture retention for cement hydration
- Increased resistance to scaling from deicing salts
- Improved plasticity and workability Improved air-void system in hardened concrete
There are no reviews yet.