ARMOR EXPANSEAL 200 is a two-component polysulphide joint sealant that, when the Part A and B components are mixed together leads to a chemical reaction, which cures to a firm, flexible rubber-like seal with excellent adhesion to concrete, masonry, wood, glass, acrylic, stone, metal and many other common building substrates. It is very flexible and has good chemical resistance…
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Resistant to water penetration and absorption.
- Excellent repair ability and bonding property.
- Completely water tight when applied on concrete and other surfaces
- Sealant will not cause staining to concrete masonry or ston
- No unwanted remoistening.
- Under temperature –20⁰C to 80⁰C, it performs well.
- Durable, and unaffected by UV rays, ozone and other weathering conditions.
- It has a movement capability that provides satisfactory hermetic sealing of the joint subjected to expansion, contraction, vibration and cyclic movement