Standard Pure Polyurea, is a very fast set, 2-component, 100% solid flexible coating derived from a reaction of an isocyanate prepolymer and an amine terminated resin blend. This general purpose aromatic pure polyurea has been especially designed to protect and coat concrete, metal, wood, ceramic, geotextile surfaces. The product reacts within seconds and once cured, leaves a flexible, durable, tough surface. Its extremely fast gel time makes it suitable for applications down to -20 °C without special conditioning of the component resins and isocyanates. It is relatively moisture and temperature insensitive, allowing application in the most problematic ambient conditions. The material must be applied utilizing high pressure, heated plural component spray proportioning equipment.
- 100% solid, VOC free, no solvents
- No catalyst
- Fast reactivity and fast return to service time
- Seamless and joint-less coating
- Little or no odor
- Excellent thermal stability
- Water resistant
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, steel, aluminum, plastics, fibers, wood, foam etc.
- Excellent flexibility
- on sensitivity to temperature and humidity
- Excellent chemical resistance