ARMORGROUT 100 HD – is a multipurpose solvent free two component moisture tolerant structural epoxy adhesive consisting of a resin and hardener part that has to be mixed before use.
ARMORGROUT 100 HD is recommended for use as a structural adhesive and grout in concrete, masonry, wood and metal in areas such as:
- Machinery and base plate grouting requiring precision alignment
- Bonding fresh concrete to hardened concrete , bonding concrete to steel
- Structural adhesive for masonry, concrete, wood metal etc
- Filling Cracks in Structural concrete
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Provides improved chemical and abrasion resistance
- High Strength grouting and bonding adhesive
- Easy to use for grouting and bonding applications.
- Excellent adhesion to most structural materials.
- Adjustable flow for various conditions
- Working time can be controlled
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Surface Preparations : The surface must be clean, free from loose particles, laitance, grease, wax, dirts and all foreign materials before application. Metal Surfaces must be free of rust and grease residues before application. Consult with ARMORSIL’s Technical Department for further assistance and technical support.
MIXING AND APPLICATION
Pour Component A and B in ratio in a clean container. Mix material in ratio 2 part component B to 1.5 part component A. Mix Material with trowel or power stirrer before application. It is better to mix complete component A and B to avoid the errors that could prevent ARMORGROUT 100 HD from curing.
Apply directly with flat trowel or brush on dry or slightly damp substrate. Material should be allowed to penetrate into crevices and porous areas to ensure good adhesion.
Note that the subsequent layer of concrete must be placed before the material dries. Note that drying time is dependent on temperature and weather conditions.
For crack sealing application surface must be well prepared and widened to 0.5mm, apply ARMORGROUT 100 HD directly on the substrate.
Consumption varies depending on irregularities in the substrates. Below is the general consumption guides.
0.7kg to 1.5 kg depending on the roughness or smoothness of the surface.