Standard Hybrid Polyurea, is a very fast set, 2-component, 100% solid, flexible hybrid polyurea system. It is derived from a reaction of an isocyanate prepolymer and an amine terminated resin blend. It can be applied as an economic coating alternative to pure polyurea products. The product reacts within seconds and once cured, leaves a flexible, durable, tough surface. This product is VOC free and environmentally friendly. The material must be applied utilizing high pressure, heated plural component spray proportioning equipment.
- Economic alternative to pure polyurea products
- Fast reactivity and fast return to service time
- 100% solid, VOC free, no solvents
- No catalyst
- Seamless and joint-less coating with water resistance
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, steel, aluminum, plastics, fibers, wood, foam etc.
- Excellent flexibility