HYDROPLAST-400 is a glenium new generation high performing polycarboxylate ether super plasticizer for self compacting and pumped concrete with impressive water reducing and anti bleeding and segregation properties.
HYDROPLAST-400 allows for the production high consistency mixed pumped concrete with low water –cement ratio , ensures a controlled extended workability and improves early strength development. HYDROPLAST-400 is suitable for HOT climate , minimizes bleeding and segregation tendencies.
HYDROPLAST-400 improves the cement dispersion within the concrete significantly. This property allows for the formation of a homogeneous and low viscosity cement paste which ensures an improved workability, extended workability and slump retention.
HYDROPLAST-400 is typically used to produce:
- Ready mix concrete to be pumped
- Self compacting concrete
HYDROPLAST-300 has been incorporated in concrete used for
- All types of high rise construction
- Purification structures
- Pre-stressed beams
- Towers and chimneys
- Reduced mixing water while maintaining same workability.
- Improved workability & pumping properties.
- Improved physical & mechanical properties.
- Improved surface finish.
- Improved cohesion minimizes risks of segregation, bleeding and creep.
- Denser concrete improves waterproofing properties and protection of reinforcement steel against detrimental water-borne ion attack.
- Water-based, non-flammable, non-toxic.
- Chloride-free; suitable for pre-stressing.
- Specially formulated for hot weather concreting.
- Increased compressive and flexural strength.