ARMORKRYSTAL 600 – Krystal Integral Membrane is a third generation powder crystalline Integral waterprooﬁng admixture designed to resist hydrostatic pressure and for all concrete requiring primary waterprooﬁng. The innovative crystalline technology within ARMORKRYSTAL 600 reacts with moisture, silicate and free lime, a natural by-product of the cement hydration process.
The reaction creates millions of nano-crystals which grow throughout the concrete pores and capillary tract. Thus, the concrete becomes permanently sealed against the penetration of water or liquids from any direction. The concrete is protected from deterioration due to harsh environmental conditions.
ARMOR-KRYSTAL600 can be used for the structural waterproofing of all concrete structures such as:
- Sewage and Water Treatment Plants
- Foundation and retaining Wall
- Underground Vaults
- Secondary Containment Structures
- Tunnels and Subway Systems
- Swimming Pool
- Concrete Slabs and Precast panels
- Shotcrete and G Unit applications
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Extremely resistant to hydrostatic pressure from both negative and positive side of the slab
- Increases compressive strength and freeze the resistance of the concrete
- Becomes an integral part of the concrete.
- Highly resistant to aggressive chemicals and protect reinforcement against corrosion.
- Non-toxic (NSF 61 cer tiﬁed for potable water applications)
- Negligible effect on slump, air entrainment, plasticizers and water reducers.
- Permeability tested as per ACE (Army corps of Engineers)
- Allows concrete to breath and can seal airline crack up-to 0.4mm