ARMORKIM ADMIX 500 – Krystal Integral Membrane is a liquid crystalline Integral waterproofing admixture designed to resist hydrostatic pressure and for all concrete requiring primary waterproofing. The innovative crystalline technology within ARMORKIM ADMIX reacts with moisture silicate and free lime, a natural by-product of the cement hydration process.
ARMORKIM ADMIX 500 has been specifically formulated to meet the different temperature and climate conditions. Because it is also liquid, it eliminates the risk of clumping.
ARMORKIM 500 can be used for the structural waterproofing of all concrete structures such as:
- Sewage and Water Treatment Plants
- Foundation and retaining Wall
- Underground Vaults
- Secondary Containment Structures
- Tunnels and Subway Systems
- Swimming Pool
- Concrete Slabs and Precast panels
- Concrete and G Unit applications
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Extremely resistant to hydrostatic pressure from both negative and positive side of the slab
- Increases compressive strength and freeze the resistance of the concrete
- Becomes an integral part of the concrete.
- Highly resistant to aggressive chemicals and protect reinforcement against corrosion.
- Non-toxic (NSF 61 cer tiﬁed for potable water applications)
- Negligible effect on slump, air entrainment, plasticizers and water reducers.
- Permeability tested as per ACE (Army corps of Engineers)
- Allows concrete to breath and can seal airline crack upto 0.4mm