A neutral cure, premium performance silicone sealant designed for gap filling and sealing in a wide range of use in building and construction. It combines the advantages of outstanding adhesion to building materials and non-corrosive and odorless
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 100% solvent less silicone,
- Excellent weatherproof and UV resistant,
- No Cracking or Shrinking,
- Water resistant,
- Very low odor and noncorrosive
- Excellent flexibility and adhesion to numerous porous and non-porous
- substrates for large scale construction and glazing applications.
- Resistant to temperature extremes (-60 °C to +180 °C).
- Fast curing, low modulus, high elasticity.
- High viscosity non-slump formula.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing for walls, windows and doors.
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing.
- Sealing applications in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Sealing of connection joints in building industry (brick, wall, concrete, PVC, wood, glass etc.).
- Ensure that surfaces to be sealed are clean, dry and grease free.
- The application temperature must be between +5°C and +40°C.
- In order to reduce the deformations of the joints, their depth must be much less than their width, minimum dimensions are 5×5 mm, for wider
- joints the depth should be preferably half of the width and it is adjusted by the use of a backup material.
- After the application, the sealant must be tooled with light pressure within 5 minutes to spread the material against the joint surfaces and to obtain a professional finish.
- Excess uncured sealant may be cleaned with solvent. Cured sealant can be removed barely mechanically.
- Recommended joint widths are >10 mm and < 35 mm.
- Joint width and depth ratio should be about 2:1.