Eco-pure Polyurea is a very fast set, 2-component, 100% solid flexible coating derived from a reaction of an isocyanate prepolymer and an amine terminated resin blend. It is designed to protect and coat concrete, metal, wood, ceramic, geotextile surfaces. The product reacts within seconds and once cured, leaves a flexible, durable, tough surface. The material must be applied utilizing high pressure, heated plural component spray proportioning equipment.
- 100% solid, VOC free, no solvents
- No catalyst
- Fast reactivity and fast return to service time
- Seamless and joint-less coating
- Little or no odor
- Excellent thermal stability
- Water resistant
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, steel, aluminum, plastics, fibers, wood, foam etc.
- Excellent flexibility
- Non sensitivity to temperature and humidity
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent impact and abrasion resistance
- Very good tensile and structural strength
- UV, chlorine and saltwater resistant
- High application thickness possible
- Variable application thickness possible
- Broad color spectrum
- General water isolation –water tanks, pools, swimming pools, ponds, water pipes, membranes, waste water treatments, manholes, sewer -lining, roofs
- Floors –industrial floors, hospitals, factory, auto parks, garage
- Construction – roads, bridges, railways, high speed railways, tunnels, airports
- Marine industry
- High abrasion applications –oil and gas industry, refineries, pipelines, petrochemical industry, mining, secondary containment, energy industry
- Leisure industry- water parks, aquariums, play grounds, decorative applications
- Surface preparations strongly affect coating performance. Concrete substrates must be prepared mechanically using abrasive blast cleaning to remove cement laitance and achieve an open textured surface. Weak concrete must be removed and surface defects such as voids must be fully exposed. Repairs to the substrate, filling of blowholes/voids and surface levelling must be carried out using appropriate products. The application surface has to be primed in order to achieve an even surface and good adhesion.
- All dust, loose and friable material must be completely removed from all surfaces before application of the product, preferably by brush and/or vacuum. For application pull off strength of the surface should be min. 1.5 N/mm² and concrete residual moisture should be max. 6 %.
- Isocyanate prepolimer and amine resin must be applied using a 2-component high pressure spray machine
- Amin component must be stirred using a barrel mixer.