ARMORSEAL 700 is a solvent based two-pack polyurethane weathering and corrosion resistant final floor coating finish. It has good weathering resistance, corrosion and yellowingresistance whichmake it suitable for indoor or outdoor use. It has extremely good bonding with the concrete substrate.
Advantages of the Finish(Topcoat):
- It is Joint less, dust proof, acid and alkali resistance
- Bright and beautiful appearance, easy application
- Good weathering and corrosion resistance
- Yellowing resistance, suitable for outdoors or indoors use
- Color options
It is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Such as decoration and corrosion resistance of floor and wall of light industry workshop,car park, office,warehouse and areas where are exposed to direct sunlight and ultraviolet.
Requirements of the base:
- Concrete strength must not be less than 25MM
- Press polish of the concrete surface with cement mortar is recommended.
- Water & damp proof treatment is suggested before application of leveling layer of the concrete.
Top coat Putty
Layer Substrate Prime