Armorseal 250 is a revolutionary single component permanently elastic Polyurethane waterproofing membrane which after polymerization forms an elastomeric polyurethane membrane, resisting UV rays and capable of handling building movements.
Once cured Armorseal 250 allows for expansion and contraction over a broad temperature range and maintain waterproofing properties under continuous exposure to water. It may be applied easily on different surfaces (concrete, mortar, brick, ceramics, bituminous membranes, steel, zinc, aluminium).
- Excellent resistance to water and microorganism
- Resistance to temperature variation. Armorseal 250 membrane keeps its characteristics even in temperature between 50C to 100C
- Waterproof surface can be used for medium traffic
- Provides sun reflectivity, contributing to thermo-insulation.
- It offers a seamless waterproofing system, allowing for easy localization of damage and repair.
- High strength and puncture resistance
- No complicated detailing, therefore application is simple.
- Please note that Armorseal 250 is a system not a product
TYPICAL APPLICATION AREAS
Armorseal 250 can be used for the waterproofing of concrete, tiles and metal surfaces such as:
- Terraces and Balconies
- Planter boxes
- Retaining walls
- Wet areas in bathrooms under tile
- Foundations, Car parks. ETC