Armorplug is a fast setting hydraulic cement for concrete and masonry. Armorplug is mixed with water and sets within 3-5 minutes, expanding as its sets to lock in place under constant water pressure or under water. Armorplug instantly stop running water in leakage points, cracks on concrete or masonry surfaces.
- Fast setting: changes from a mortar like mix to harden state within a minute and sets within minutes.
- extremely easy to use, just add water and mix.
- it expands as it sets to create a water tight seal.
- can be used below grade and above grade, internal and external, even under water
- Stops leaks under water.
- Surface must be clean and structurally sound. Remove all loose laitance, dirt, oil, grease and unsound concrete from leak area.
- Mechanically cut cracks to atleast ¾ * ¾ inches waterproofing against chemical attack, weathering.
- Relieve pressure if possible by drilling holes near the point of leakage.
- Saturate surface with clean water ( SSD)
Pour a small amount of water into a container, begin to add powder gradually until you achieve a stiff consistency.
Mixing can be done with hand wearing glove or with a trowel.
Scoop the material while still in plastic state with glove hand or hand trowel, form a ball with the material and hold
Until it begins to generate heat, press into the crack or hole and hold for a minute or two. Warm water will accelerate set.
20kg, 10kg, 5kg and 1kg packs
COMPRESSION STRENGTH: PSI
Armorsil ASTM C 109,
1 day: 1600
7 days: 4200
28 days: 5000