Model: ARMORFLO 500HD- (Top coat) HD-100 (Primer)
Hydrosil Non-solvent Anti-corrosion Epoxy Floor Paint
ARMORFLO -500 is two-component solvent-free anti-corrosion epoxy floor coatings. It has a great appearance, dust &corrosion resistance and easy to clean. The whole coating system can bond well with the solid base and has good abrasion and wearing resistance. It is also resistant to compression and impact. It is recommended for heavy duty industrial flooring
Coating Build Up System
- Excellent compressive strength.
- Excellent flexural and tensile strengths
- Seamless, dust-proof and easy to clean
- Solvent-free and environmental
- Dense corrosion-resistance surface
- Bright &smooth surface
It is mainly used for concrete surface which has a need for compression & wearing resistance and anti-dust and corrosion requirement, such as factory floor, workshop, office, warehouse, food factory etc.
REQUIREMENT FOR SUBSTATE AND BASE:
- 1. Concrete substrate must not be less than 25MPA for optimum performance
- The moisture content of the substrate should be less than 4%
- Surface preparation: correct substrate preparation is critical for optimum performanc Surface should be sound, clean, dry and free from loose particles, oil, grease, and other contaminants.
- Primer: Prepare a barrel, pour ARMORFLO Primer A and B into the barrel based on 1:1. Stir the mixture well and then apply it with roller or trowel. The reference consumption is 0.15kg/㎡.
- The main purpose of this primer is to seal the substrate completely and avoid air-bubbles in the body coat. A second coat may be required depending on the oil absorption condition of substrat The recoat time is about 8 hours.
- Undercoat: Mix ARMORFLO 200 A and ARMORFLO 200 B based on 5:1 first, then add quartz powder (1/2 of the mixture of A and B) into the mixture, stir it well and apply with trowel. The consumption quantity of A and B is 0.5kg / You can do it one coat at one time or two coats at two times. In the second case, the application interval is about 8 hours at 25 degrees. Sand the first layer, clean it and then apply the second layer. After the whole application, wait another 8 hours, grind it, clean the sanding dust and then continue the next procedure.
- After completion of Undercoat application inspects to confirm that it is Non-sticky to hand, no softening, no nail print if you scratch the surfa
- Top coat: Mix ARMORFLO 500HD A and B based on 5:1 and then apply the mixture with roller. The consumption quantity is 0.3kg/sqm.
- Curing: 5-7 days. Don’t put the floor into use or wash it with water or other chemicals within this period.