ARMORFLO-2000 Epoxy Self-leveling Flooring System is two-component solvent-free epoxy coat. It has a nice appearance, dust-resistant, corrosion-resistant and easy to clean. The flooring system has good bonding with the solid base, good abrasion resistance and durability. Meanwhile, it has certain toughness, brittle-resistance and capacity to withstand significant weight. The compressive strength and impact resistance ability is also excellent.
Advantages of The Finish (Topcoat):
- The surface of the Self-leveling coat is as smooth as the mirror.
- Seamless, non-dusty and easy to clean.
- Solvent-free and environmental.
- Close-grained surface has good corrosion-resistance to various chemicals.
- Have a large range of colors for the customer’s reference.
Where to Use:
It can be applied in the non-dusty and non-bacteria areas like pharmacy factory, hospital, Precision Machinery, electronic factory, etc.
Configuration of The Flooring System and Requirements for the base:
- Concrete strength≥C25;
- Flatness: the maximum fall head in 2M distance＜3mm.
- The first layer must have waterproof treatment.
Drying Time: Touch dry: 2 hours，Recoat time: 12 hours, Hard dry: 7 days
Compressive Strength (Mpa): 68
Impact resistance strength (Kg·cm): 65
Adhesive force grade: 1
Pencil Hardness (H): 3
Special gravity 0.95±0.02 1.55±0.05
Mixing ratio Armorflo 2000A : Armorflo 2000B = 5:1
Using time 60 min. (15℃) 30 min. (25℃) 15 min. (35℃)
VOC content ≤2% （after mixing）
Abrasion resistance(750g/1000r, g): ≤0.03
Resistance to engine oil, diesel oil for 60 days: no change.
Resistance to 20% sulfuric acid for 20 days: no change
Resistance to 20% Sodium hydroxide for 30 days: no change
Resistance to toluene, ethanol for 60 days: no change
Service Life: 8 years
Shelf Life: 6 months
- Substrate preparation: Cleaning up and polishing the surface to remove floating pulp. The surface must be clean, dry and leveled up.
- Primer: Apply Armorflo 100 epoxy high-solid primer by roller. The primer must be even and exhaustive. The primer should be stirred evenly according to the mixing ratio, then applied directly. The quantity of the builders can be decided as per the square meters of the area. Using roller and waiting for 8 hours to construct the next process. Inspection standards for the primer: even film with certain brightness.
- Middle Coat: Mix Armorflo 200 A and B with quartz powder. Then using the scraper to apply it on the floor. Please wait for 12 hours to commence the next process. Inspection standards for the putty: Non-sticky to hand, no softening, no nail print if scratching on the surface. And sanding the middle coat before you start the topcoat application.
- Finish: Apply ARMORFLO-2000 epoxy self-leveling finish, using the gear roller during application.
Inspection standards for the putty: The film should be even, no bubbling, uniform color and good scratch resistance.
Maintenance: 5-7 days. Don’t use or wash by water and other chemicals.