ARMORFIX -115 is a heavy duty, Slip resistant and water repellent cement based ceramic tile adhesive. It is suitable for thin and thick bed applications, internal and external applications. ARMORFIX -115 enables the same day fixing and grouting.
It is suitable for the fixing of ceramic tiles on floor and wall of concrete, concrete block and cement render. It can also be used for the fixing of glass mosaic, stone marble, Precast concrete facings, terrazzo and brick slips. When used Armor primer 106, can also be used to fixing tiles on gypsum plaster, plaster board, chipboard and wood. It is suitable for use in Swimming pools as well.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- High adhesive tensile strength
- Because of the impressive slip resistant ability it can be used for vertical and horizontal placement of large tiles
- Conforms to European Standard EN 12004 , C1
- Easy to mix and apply
- Non sag properties with high initial adhesiveness
- Greater workability due to high port life
- Impressive waterproof properties
For the installation of floor and wall ceramic tiles, glass mosaic, stone marble, terrazzo, and brick slips, plaster boards, gypsum plaster, plasterboard and wood.
The substrate must be fully cured and well prepared, it must be sound, clean, structurally stable, free from dirt, loose particles, efflorescence, chemicals and other contaminants, in order to ensure proper bonding.
Pour ARMORFIX -115 into a clean plastic or metal bucket containing clean water, pour adequate quantity of ARMORFIX-109, that can be used within the pot life of 4 hours . 25kg of ARMORFIX -109 requires approximately 8 litres of water. Stir with a mixing device or by hand. Let the mixture rest for 10-15 minutes and restart briefly before application. No further water should be added after mixing.
APPLICATION AND INSTALLATION
- Spread ARMORFIX -115 tile adhesive mortar evenly over 1m2 areas at a time using a notched trowel.
Fix tiles immediately within the open time of 20 minutes. Please be sure that every all area are covered with ARMORFIX -115 tile adhesive.