ARMORCOAT 2K is a high performing two component flexible membrane consisting of a powder and a liquid acrylic emulsion component that when mixed together form an acrylic flexible protective and waterproof coatings. Ideal for the waterproofing of Balconies, terraces, flat roofs, reservoirs, basements, tunnels, water tanks, podium desks and all wet areas.
ARMORCOAT 2K is based on Advanced Polymer technology; it possesses outstanding adhesion, mechanical properties, resistance to frost and salt water, has enhanced flexibility and excellent crack bridging properties. ARMORCOAT 2K does not contain any ingredient which could negatively affect reinforcement or concrete.
ARMORCOAT 2K can be used for the waterproofing of the following areas:
- Podiums, Terraces, Balconies and under tile areas
- Swimming Pools, Water Fountains, bathrooms, Kitchens
- Basement walls, internal and external side
- Waterproof coatings of old and new structures, above grade and below grade, positive or negative side.
- Waterproofing system over concrete blocks, bricks, masonry and mortars
- Sealing static hairline crack in concrete not subject to movement.
- Waterproofing of Foundation and retaining walls
Advantages and Benefits
- ARMORCOAT 2K can withstands continuously wet and immersed environment
- ARMORCOAT 2K is flexible therefore can withstand normal substrate movement from building surfaces.
- It is certified for potable water
- ARMORCOAT 2K dries without cracking, it has low shrinkage
- Can withstand UV exposure.
- It has excellent bonding properties to screeds, renders, and tile adhesives.
- Tested up to 6 bar water pressure (60m head of pressure); positive side; tested to 1.5 bar (15m head of pressure) on negative side
- Can withstand light foot traffic
- Can be applied to damp and moist substrates and allows concrete breath