Armor P635 PU Sealant is a one-component, medium-modulus polyurethane sealant that cures on exposure to atmospheric humidity. It possesses excellent adhesion to all typical construction materials such as cement based materials, brick, ceramic, glass, wood, galvanized and painted sheet iron and various plastics.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Possesses permanent elasticity
- 25% movement capability
- No surface tackiness after full cure.
- Do not pick up dirt
- No shrinkage
- Cures bubble-free
- Enhanced storage stability
- No sagging – Thixotropic
- Can be applied with hand gun and tooled easily
- Expansion joints between many different construction materials
- Movement and connection joints in floors
- Indoor and outdoor applications for pedestrian and traffic areas
- Joints between prefabricated construction materials
- Sealing and bonding of ventilation ducts, gutters and spouts etc.
- For expansion joints between pre-cast concrete panels
- Before application, be sure that joint surfaces are clean, dry and free of all contamination,
- Apply sealant evenly, If necessary, use masking tape and remove the tape while the sealant is still soft,
- Joint width/depth ratio should be 2:1 (Table 1),
- If necessary, use back up material to adjust joint depth,
- Sealants should adhere to only two surfaces of the joint: Use backer rods and bond breakers to facilitate.