Armor Metal Sealant is a one-component, high-modulus polyurethane sealant that cures on exposure to atmospheric humidity. It possesses excellent adhesion to sheet iron, aluminum, stainless steel, lead, copper, ceramic, glass, wood and various plastic materials.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Permanently flexible
- Non-sag consistency – Exceptional thixotropy
- Non-sticky / does not pick up dirt
- High mechanical resistance
- Improved storage stability
- Easy to gun, can be easily smoothed
- Body construction of cars, containers, caravans etc.
- Sealing and bonding of ventilation ducts, gutters and spouts etc.
- Sealing of sheet metal seams
- For vibration reduction in all type of sheet metal assembly works
- Sealing against water, air, gas and dust.
- Joint surfaces must be dry, clean and free of all contamination. Glass, metal and other non-porous surfaces must be free of any coatings and wiped clean with solvent.
- Cut opens the cartridge, screw on nozzle and cut off tip at desired angle. Take off the aluminum cover at the bottom of the cartridge. Insert cartridge in gun and apply the sealant bubble-free continuously into the joint.
- Fill the joint completely. Smoothen it by pressing with a spatula or similar apparatus.