Armor AllBond MS Universal is a high quality universal hybrid sealant & adhesive based on MS polymer.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High quality durable filling and adhesion, capability,
- Does not contain solvent, silicone or isocyanate,
- Very Low VOC content,
- No bubble formation, even in wet and humid conditions,
- Very good UV resistance
- Over-paintable with water based paints,
- No shrinkage
- Primer less adhesion on many different substrates (preliminary test recommended)
- Connection joints in sheet metal fabrication, sealing of air conditioning systems.
- Elastic bonding in vibrating constructions
- Sealing of floor joints and low movement wall joints
- Sealing joints in containers, cisterns, silos etc.
- Before the application, the tip of the cartridges is cut and a plastic cap is fixed.
- The tip of the cap is cut according to the width of the surface and fixed to the cartridge gun.
- The sausage package is cut from one edge and fixed to a suitable gun. Then the cap nut is screwed to the cylinder of the gun.
- The joints should be filled at one time and without gaps during the application.
- The surface of Armor MS Universal applied in the joints should be smoothened with a dampened spatula, glazing tool, joint iron or by hand immediately.
- If used, the adhesive tape should be removed afterwards.
- The opened packages should be consumed as quickly as possible.
- The contaminated areas and used tools should be cleaned with white spirit or alcohol. It is cleaned only mechanically after cured.
- Joint width/depth ratio should be 2:1.