Aliphatic Polyurea is a %100 solid, fast curing, 2 components, UV resistive, aliphatic pure polyurea system. Its formulation is designed for maintaining high color stability and preventing discoloration where surfaces are exposed to sun light continuously. While it can be directly used on most surfaces, it also can be used as a top layer on epoxy, polyurethane and polyurea. After fully cured, it forms a coating material with high tensile strength and abrasion resistance. For protection and coating purposes, it can be applied on concrete, metal, wood, ceramic and PU foam. It can form strong films in wide variety of thicknesses. The material must be applied utilizing high pressure, heated plural component spray proportioning equipment.
- Excellent resistance to UV light
- %100 color stability
- Fast reactivity and fast return to service time
- %100 solid, VOC free, no odor
- Very good tensile and structural strength
- High Hydrolysis resistance
- Excellent temperature stability
- Seamless and joint-less coating with high water resistance
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, steel, aluminum, plastics, wood, etc.
- No sensitivity to temperature and humidity
- Variable application thickness is possible
- Broad color spectrum